Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Product Update

Hey Ladies! Yep the product junkie in me showed its ugly head yet again! But this time I'm glad it did because I'm loving these products. Yesterday i purchased two products that was recommended to me One of the products was Creme of Nature Shampoo( Red Label ). This shampoo detangled my hair great. My hair was still a little tangled but nothing like what it would have been with any other shampoo. This will be my staple shampoo from now on. The other product was Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol all i can say is WOW!! I did an over night deep condition with it my hair felt so soft when it was rinsed out. Oh and the smell was so wonderful. I rinsed the deep conditioner out and washed my hair with the Creme of Nature. Then i put Aphogee two minute in for about 5 mins rinsed that out twisted my hair so it could air dry and when it was dry it felt like butter. I'm going to do this process twice a week rotating with every wash the Olive Oil Replenishing Pak as a deep conditioner. I also bought the ORS in the bottle not Pack.

I braided my hair in some cornrows about 20. Added MTG moisturized with S-curl and sealed with Castor oil. I will do this process until my braids grow out.

No comments: