Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Review: Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment



How many of you are up on this product? Well I was just recently introduced to it and I must say WOW! I have tried my share of conditioners throughout my journey and I think my search for a Moisturizing Deep Conditioner has come to an end!

I used this product till it was all gone so i can give my review. So here goes.

Price: $4.59(or close) from Sally's Beauty Supply




Its Guarantee:

For hair as soft and smooth as silk

Is an intensive conditioning treatment for chemically treated hair. This moisturizing conditioner with Silk Protein, Moisturizers and Panthenol Pro-Vitamin B5 will

*Rehydrate dry, brittle hair
*Restore moisture
*Improve elasticity
*Add body
*Leave hair soft and silky to the touch.

Salon Directions: Shampoo and towel dry hair. For best results use Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo. Liberally apply Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment ensuring that the ends are covered. Comb-blend for even coverage.


FOR INSTANT CONDITIONING: Leave on hair for 2Min's. Rinse well. Style as desired.


FOR MEGA DEEP CONDITIONING:
Leave on hair for 5-7 minutes (Use a heating cap if desired). Rinse Well. Style As Desired.


INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua,Eau), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile minerale), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Panthenol, Cholesterol, Methylparaben, Silk Amino Acids, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiszolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Whew! Those ingredients names are something to type out!

Back to the review...

The Cons:

Its very thick and so is my hair and it takes a lot of the product to apply to my hair from root to tip.

The Pros:

*It smells yummy!
*It gave my hair that slip it needed!
*It softens my hair like nothing else!

It is a staple product!

No comments: