Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Review: Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Finishing Lotion



I wanted to do a review on this product. I have been using this product for a while now. I stopped using S-Curl to give this product a try.

Price: $4.49 at my Beauty Supply Store




Its Guarantee:

Quenches Dry, Thirsty Hair

Provides Long-Lasting Softness and Shine

Excellent for Permanent Waved and Natural Hair

This rich lotion contains a blend of silicone and humectants to provide shine, softening and moisture to natural and permanently waved hair. Apply as needed to maintain your WAVE NOUVEAU style.

Ingredients:

AQUA/WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-11, STEARALKONIUM, CHLORINE, DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL,LINALOOL,
SIMETHICONE, CI 16035/RED40. F.I.L. D8318/1

Directions:
1. Apply the desired amount of lotion into palm of hand. Apply evenly throughout hair, massaging throughly.
2. Gently comb through the hair and style as usual.


Cons:
For me there is nothing I don't like about it.

Pros:
*It has a great smell
*Its very moisturizing
*It gives my hair a silky feel
*little goes a long way.

I will continue to use this product!

No comments: