Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Abbreviations

I'm adding a list of Abbreviations that will be used. I don't want anyone wondering "what does that mean". So this will be helpful if that question arises.

APL * Arm Pit Length

BSL * Bra Strap Length

BSS * Beauty Supply Store

BTW * By The Way

CoWash * Conditioner Wash

EL * Ear Length

EVOO * Extra Virgin Olive Oil

HHG * Happy Hair Growing

HELTR * Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship

HTH * Hope That Helps

IMO * In My Opinion

JBCO * Jamaican Black Castor Oil

MBL* Mid Back Length

MTG * Mane Tail Groom by Shapley's

ORS * Organic Root Stimulator(Most of the time
I'm referring to the Pak) But I will make
sure I state which one I'm referring to.

PJ * Product Junkie

Protective Styles * When you style your hair and protect your ends is considered protective styling. Ex. buns, twist-outs, braid-outs, bantu knot-outs etc.

SEMC * Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol

SL * Shoulder Length

Slip * When the comb goes through your hair
with ease.

TIA * Thanks In Advance

WN * Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Finishing Lotion

WL * Waist length

Baggy * When you moisturize your ends and seal with an oil and apply a plastic cap over your ends to lock in the moisture. This can also be done to the entire head.

Sealant *
When you seal in a moisturizer with some type of oil. Ex. EVOO, JBCO or another one of your favorite oils.

No comments: