Monday, July 23, 2012

Another Regimen Revamped


Regimen:

As always Im Keeping It Simple!
This time around I'm making it a little more simple. I will not be prepooing or adding it to my regimen anymore cause I never really kept up with it, and didn't really see the need for it in my hair. I love when I don't have much to do to my hair on the regular basis. Going to stick to this for the remainder of the year.

~I will be cowashing my hair once a week,
~I will shampoo once a week
~I will DC once every week, rotating between moisture and protein
~I will Clarify Monthly or whenever my hair fells weighed down. Since I'm in Braids it's going to be monthly
~I will moisturize and seal nightly and full head baggy
~I will wear my hair braided under my wigs until further notice
~I will add extra moisture and oil to my braids when it is needed throughout the day
~I will relax anywhere from 4 months to a year depending on how my hair is reacting to the new growth
~I will add MTG back into the mix applying every other day, since it worked so good the first go around.


Products: 

As for the products I'm going to be using for this regimen, I will be using

~Cowashing with cheapie conditioners like V05 Moisture Milk or Vitamin E Tresemme Moisture Rich .
~Shampoo with Creme Of Nature (Red Label), Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair or Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo.
~Deep Condition with Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol (Moisture), Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner (Protein), Le Kair Cholesterol Plus Hair Strengthening Conditioner.
~Clarifying Shampoo will be one of the cheapies from V05 or Suave
~Moistuize with Silken Child Silk Moisturizing Creme (When I wear my hair straight)
~Moisturize with WN Finishing lotion and S-Curl (When my hair is in a braided/protective style)
~Seal my hair with GVP Silk Remedy (When I wear my hair straight)
~Seal my hair with EVCO, EVOO, JBCO or what other oil I have (When my hair is in a bun/protective style)
~Relaxer I will be using is Organic Root Stimulator Regular Strength
~MTG on my scalp every other night

I WILL TREAT MY HAIR LIKE SILK!!! I WILL KEEP ALL LENGTH THAT I GAIN AND REACH MBL BY END OF THE YEAR!!!

This is all I will be doing. Seems very simple to me. What do you think?

1 comment:

LaQT/ Ty said...

Great revamp. I hope it helps you reach your goals. I thought I was reading my product list for a moment.