So what yall bee n waiting for.... The GVP Silk Remedy Review! What I will say right now is I cant keep my hands out of my ponytail! My hair feels so silky an soft and not at all coated or weighed down. I love love love this product! It is a very good product and I can honestly say I do not plan on buying the original CHI Silk Infusion anytime soon, cause this products works great! My hair smells great and feels wonderful. What I did when using the product after washing and conditioning are as follows.
* I shampooed with Creme of Nature(Red Label)
* I then Conditioned with HELTR
* After that I applied the Aphogee 2 min reconstucter and left it on for 10 mins
* Then I applied my leave-ins and detangled
* I applied Aphogee Green tea and Aphogee Pro Vitamin Leave -in
* I then applied my new BFF GVP Silk Remedy
* I air dried half way then blow dried the rest.
* Finally I flat ironed and put it in a ponytail tied down and that's how my hair is right at this moment.
All I did for right now is wrap a satin scarf around my edges until I go to sleep so my pony tail is hanging down. When Its time for bed I will put my silk bonnet over my ponytail.
That's it ladies! I'm so glad I decided to try this product. Any questions ladies leave a comment. I love this product and its my staple