Sunday, September 7, 2008

A lil about me

Hello, and welcome to my blog! My name is LaLeshea but you can call me LaLaa. I'm 27 years old, a mother of 3 and a wife. I'm very dedicated to what ever it is I'm doing and very trustworthy. I'm out going and a good person. I love to make people smile and help them out anyway i can.

I currently trying to start my own business which is designing beautiful handcrafted beaded jewelry. I will post here as soon as it get that up and running.

I'm also into growing and maintaining healthy hair. I will be discussing the products i use and what worked for me. I will also be sharing products that have great reviews that i have not tried. But please remember this is what "I" do. I'm not a licensed beautician nor am i in the medical field.

I have a real problem when i comes to products. I'm what you would call a "product junkie". I have to try just about any and everything. If it has gotten good reviews then i want to see what results i would get from it if any.

So that's it for now. Keep checking back for new reviews .

I'm not a licensed beautician. I'm just giving my reviews on products i have tried.

Remember everything does not work for everyone! If you have something that works for you stick with it!

No comments: